FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
HONG KONG -- Top-seeded Sabine Lisicki hit 12 aces and broke

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> A. dozen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 02:55:16    Onderwerp: HONG KONG -- Top-seeded Sabine Lisicki hit 12 aces and broke Reageren met citaat

HONG KONG -- Top-seeded Sabine Lisicki hit 12 aces and broke her opponent five times to beat Francesca Schiavone of Italy 6-3, 3-6, 6-2 Saturday to reach the final of the Hong Kong Open. Air Jordan 10 Wholesale . The German needed more than two hours to win the tight encounter and will face third-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic in Sundays final. Pliskova saved 11 of the 13 break points she faced to beat Alison Van Uytvanck of Belgium 6-1, 4-6, 6-4. Wholesale Air Jordan 10 China . Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October. Air Jordan 10 China . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. http://www.cheapairjordan10.com/ . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month.Ding Junhui demolished Mark Williams 13-3 with a session to spare to reach the World Championship semi-finals. The Chinese star was in stunning form to blow away the Welshman after racking up at least a half-century break in every frame.Having started the match in similarly dominant fashion by building a 6-2 lead, Ding did not let his foot off the gas by taking the first four frames on Tuesday evening to lead 10-2. Williams, a two-time Crucible champion, was short of ideas as he managed to pot just two balls before the mid-session interval.Although he showed a brief spark by winning frame 13, there was no holding back Ding who stormed over the line.Williams told World Snooker: I got beat easily and to be honest deep down I knew I was going to get beat easily, so I cant grumble.With the players left in, it was probably my best chance to win the World Championship again and I felt really confident. But as soon as my tip split last night, I knew that my chances were gone.While Ding, who has still to win the World Champiionship, added: I controlled the match, I took my chances to make breaks. Authentic Air Jordan 10. . I have confidence and every time I see a chance I think I can go for it and make breaks.Mark didnt play the way he normally does. The day off is a bonus, Ive never had that before, and Im going to enjoy the day. I feel more relaxed now, in this match I released a lot of pressure, I went for crazy shots.After the high of his win over Ronnie OSullivan, Barry Hawkins came crashing down to earth in Tuesdays afternoon session at the Crucible against Marco Fu.Hawkins withstood a stirring fightback by OSullivan from 12-9 to win a final-frame decider on Monday night but struggled badly against Fu to fall 7-1 behind.Four-time world champion John Higgins leads Alan McManus 5-3 in their all-Scottish clash, while Mark Selby went 6-2 up against Kyren Wilson. Also See: More Snooker news Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> A. dozen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: