FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
nike air max

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> A. dozen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
VivienChilde

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 03:02:04    Onderwerp: nike air max Reageren met citaat

At any one time, young nike canada athletes either think of ways to boost confidence or hurt confidence. My approach is to help athletes improve their thinking so they can feel more confident andhelp them identify and discard thoughts or beliefs that undermine confidence. Some athletes are blessed with high levels of confidence in their abilities and it shows in competition. You might be the most positive sports parent in the world, but in spite of your positive parenting, your son or daughter may hold on to doubts and negative self-labels (i. e. , ”I choke in big games. ') that will severely limit his or her performance. The two bad habits I am talking about, which kill confidence are: Setting unrealistic expectations2. Engaging in self-doubtI talk about both of these concepts a great deal in my work, as expectation and doubt will cripple even a healthy level of self-confidence.

Maybe Tiger is successful because of his ability to come from behind and close better than anyone. Maybe Tiger is so good because he can achieve a zone focus on command under extreme pressure. Maybe Tiger is so successful because he simply thinks he can nike air force win every time he plays. Likely, it is all of the above! However, what really separates champions, such as Tiger Woods, Maria Sharapova, and Brett Favre, from the rest of the competitors is unwavering self-confidence. Tiger has tons of confidence that developed from hours and hours of training, superior coaching, and much past success. But he also thinks in ways that support his confidence. nike s shoes You may not have the luxury of Tiger-like success to bolster your confidence, but you can get the best coaching and train harder than anyone else in your sport.

Over the last 15 years, I have worked with athletes who possess both high and low levels of confidence. What allows one athlete to have a brick wall of confidence and another athlete to have a Lego wall of confidence?One explanation is self-image. Confident athletes have a positive athletic self-image. For example, when I asked Masters' Champion Larry Mize about what makes a great putter great, he said that great putters believe they are the best putters in the world. The most confident athletes in sports do not just have tons of confidence. They also have sturdy levels of confidence nike air force 1 max built on years of success, instead of fragile confidence based only on the last failed or successful performance.

No one is perfect, but you can learn the mental strategies that will help you get there more often!What really is the zone? The zone is simply a mental state of total involvement in the present moment. I like the word immersedas it indicates you lose yourself (or your sense of self) when you perform, which is how some athletes describe the zone. Being in the zone is a state of total involvement in a task without the mental burden or worry, doubt, or fear about results. So, if the zone is that simple, why can't athletes achieve this mindset every time they hit the court or step on the diamond?Many of the top athletes do -Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and Maria Sharapova, for example.

But some athletes are blocked from entering the zone because they are overtaken by massive distractions such as fear of failure and worry. The top athletes know how to harness the power of the zone by using thoughts and images to trigger a mindset to enter the zone. "I felt as though I was driving in a tunnel. I had reached such a high level of concentration that it was as if the car and I had become one. " ~Arton Senna, F1 Race Car DriverArton Senna's quote is a common description of how athletes depict or explain their experience in the zone: The driver merges with the car; the tennis player joins her mind with the ball and court; the golfer becomes one with the club and the ball; and so on.

Entering the zone may sound zen-like and magical, but actually achieving nike air max this level of immersion is very simple. When your mind fully connects with achieving a goal, such as serving an ace, attention is absorbed into the present (the here and now only). Your mind is riveted to the thoughts and images that help you execute with precision. With pinpoint focus, fear of failure, worry, doubt, indecision, and other mental traps are forbidden from entering your conscious mind. In this state of concentration, mental distractions struggle to compete for your attention, but lose the battle. You cancapture this state of immersion [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike air max-990neh.jpg[/img] to enhance your performance and maximize your athletic potential!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> A. dozen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: