FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
GRAHAM LONDON 2CVAV.B18A Chronofighter Vintage Aircraft Ltd

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> D. voor de keuken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
elyora

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-01-2021 10:58:49    Onderwerp: GRAHAM LONDON 2CVAV.B18A Chronofighter Vintage Aircraft Ltd Reageren met citaat

Hands-on: Graham Chronofighter luxury watches ultralight carbon skeleton gyroscope I have a soft spot for watch brands, they tend to do different things, and Graham Chronofighter is one of the iconic design marks that defines the brand. The chronograph trigger on the left side of the case is inspired by the countdown timer watch developed by Universal Geneve for the Italian Air Force in the 1930s. It has been Chronofighter's main product for 20 years. But when we talk about complex functions like a tourbillon chronograph instead of a casual sports watch, will unconventional military-inspired designs transform?

Limited to 100 pieces, Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Skeleton Tourbillograph is essential. The height of the body is only 47 mm, with an ultra-lightweight black carbon fiber case, and one of the largest tourbillons I have ever seen. The retro military design, the modern case structure and the legal watch design are generally a very attractive package for a recognized niche market person-that is, if your wrist and wallet are large enough .

The size of the case is 47 mm wide, but there is no chronograph trigger. My caliper has a width of 57 mm, a trigger, a thickness of 17.5 mm, and a lug height of 55 mm. The tourbillon is also very large. I don't have a precise measurement, but the two ends of the bridge are about 21 mm apart. I think that in this kind of large and radical high luxury store , a larger and smaller traditional tourbillon would be interesting, but Graham succeeded.

The watch is really light, although I felt a bit silly when I picked it up for the first time, considering that "Superlight" was there. Despite this, the large case and aggressive design did not carry a weight of 100 grams (which is exactly equal to the weight of the Tudor Black Bay on the strap). Of course, this is due to the use of a black carbon fiber composite case, although the tourbillon cage itself weighs 0.485 grams, which is more than the 0.403 grams of the tourbillon cage used in Audemars Piguet's existing production models. Watching the media may be a little excited about reporting the latest record-breaking thinnest or lightest watch, but the truth is that although Graham is not any specific record holder, it weighs as much as I can see on my wrist Become as it is.

Although it is really big for me, if your wrist circumference is greater than 8 inches, then the Chronofighter Tourbillograph is really very practical, if you consider its unobtrusive weight and 100M water resistance. Of course, the chronograph trigger on the left side of the case is a quirky design signature, but at least not to be confused with anything else, which is more than I can say about many watches.

The number of watches I wear is beyond my imagination. They have traditional crowns engraved on their wrists. This is not a problem here, because although the chronograph is large and prominent, it is not felt or noticeable at all on the wrist.popular swiss watch

The G1780 is an automatic train wheel chronograph and tourbillon. It was first introduced by Graham about 10 years ago when it was assembled in the brand's Silverstone series of watches. This movement was made by La Joux-Perret exclusively for Graham. Although it is not new, it does have some interesting things. First of all, few people will see the tourbillon integrated into the column wheel chronograph, you can see the tourbillon at work through the tourbillon cage. The G1780 runs at 28,800 vph and has a 48-hour power reserve. It uses Geneva stripes, disturbances, chamfers and polished edges for manual finishing. The basic gear part of the cylindrical gear is also polished to reduce friction. The tourbillon cage consists of 48 parts, some of which are made of 18k gold, such as the upper tourbillon bridge and the oscillating weight.

The movement is Chronofiable certified, and although it is not a household name like COSC or other tests, it is still worth noting. Chronofiable certification is carried out at Laboratoire Dubois in La Chaux-de-Fonds, and its certification is related to the durability and toughness of watches and movements. This process simulates 21 days of shock, acceleration and temperature changes, which is equivalent to six months of wear. As with some Richard Mille watches (such as RM 035 Rafael Nadal), you get the same certification, although I think they have now been internally tested. La Joux-Perret has two patents to protect the tourbillon, they are called "shockproof" tourbillon. In addition to Incabloc shock absorbers, they also reduced the tourbillon to as few parts as possible, and constructed a double bridge to improve rigidity and stability.https://www.chronosale.co

Considering the sophistication of the tourbillon, I think if you want to really wear this watch without worrying, the guarantee of Chronofiable certification is very important.

The chronograph is activated and paused by the trigger button, and a button held firmly at 10 o'clock will reset it. The chronograph is located on the 30-minute chronograph dial at 9 o'clock, and the large tourbillon is between 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock, so there is actually no room on the dial. I have no idea about the black carbon dial that matches the case, and I do think that more can be done with the Graham logo and white varnish coating. It's a bit flat for me. Despite this, the large streamer's red gold pointer matches the red gold second hand in the tourbillon hole very well, and contrasts sharply with the black carbon, but it still fits the military style of Graham Chronofighter.

Hands-on: Graham Chronofighter Vintage 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Watch

Since Graham was founded in 1995, the brand has been widely recognized by its Chronofighter and its instant-identified timing trigger device. To celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary, Graham released this limited edition Chronofighter Vintage 25th Anniversary, which happens to be one of the most restricted and wearable watches in recent memory.

The trigger device of this chronograph is located on the left side of the case of the Graham Chronofighter watch. It is inspired by the old military chronographs of World War II. Its trigger system allows the thumb to operate more easily. This became the design mark of Graham's most well-known collection, and it is the same as you might imagine (through design). To me, the Graham chronograph trigger is very similar to the Panerai Luminor Crown Defender, because it can't save a bad design, but it can enhance the right watch and also help make it stand out from the competition. Relatively conservative case size and classic dial design, I think this 25th anniversary Chronofighter is what I want to see more from Graham.cheap Patek Philippe watches

Basically, this limited edition is a reinterpretation of the first original Chronofighter. The case of the Graham Chronofighter Vintage 25th Anniversary has a solid waterproof performance of 100M, a width of 44 mm, a thickness of 15.5 mm (including boxed crystals), and the height between the lugs is 49.5 mm. I find this case is more wearable and manageable on the wrist than the larger 47mm case Graham often uses. Please note that the original Chronofighter is actually smaller, only 43 mm, and does not have an exhibition bottom cover. I think Graham no longer produces 43mm watches, so I didn't expect them to completely produce new cases.

The fact that the chronograph trigger is located on the left side of the case makes it basically completely unobtrusive, and I found that it does not interfere with wearing comfort at all. In fact, I am wearing a much smaller chronograph with a classic design. Its buttons are located on the right side of the case, which will stab my hand as the wrist moves upward. I don't have this watch, nor a tourbillon with a larger 47mm case. Although Chronofighter's design is eye-catching, if you have sleeves, its stealth performance will be surprising. When I pulled back my sleeve to check the time, the chronograph trigger remained hidden, because I would naturally pull back enough sleeves to check the dial. This is interesting, but you might forget one of them.

I really wanted to get the width of the case including the timing trigger, so I took out a trusted digital caliper and got an accurate total width of 53.6mm. Taking into account the fairly reasonable 49.5mm lug height and the points I mentioned earlier, the wear of this watch is hardly as large as anyone imagined.

Although I do hope that I can reduce the thickness of the case by one millimeter, this is not a big problem for me, because the sense of weight meets this aesthetic requirement. In addition, the 15.5mm dial I measured also includes a thick domed sapphire crystal glass with an anti-reflection coating. With this in mind, the dial is highly legible, with no glare. Of course, the hour, minute and chronograph hands, as well as the hour hand numbers/scales are all finished with healthy lime green lu light.replica Harry Winston Watches

The black frosted dial adopts a dual coaxial layout, with a small second at 3 o'clock and a 30-minute position at 9 o'clock. The two small dials are made of silver with a subtle and pleasing snail pattern, which adds visual beauty to the work. I think Graham is at his best when things are kept simple (relatively speaking). It feels like the watch can breathe, and there is no extra date display, date window or design decoration on the dial. This allows me to focus on and truly appreciate the unique contour cut out of the Graham Chronofighter case.

Although the original Chronofighter had a closed back, this new interpretation uses a sapphire crystal to showcase the G1722 chronograph movement based on Valjoux 7750. G1722 comes with some exquisite blue screws and exquisite craftsmanship, and has both COSC certification and Chronofiable certification. Chronofiable is related to the durability and durability of the movement, and the process involves simulating shock, acceleration and temperature changes in 21 days (equivalent to six months of wear and tear). Richard Mille had a "timeable certification" before conducting internal testing.

The G1722 runs at 28,800 vph and has a 48-hour power reserve. Oh, if you want to know how timing triggers work, it's easy. Pressing the lower lever will activate and pause the chronograph, and the upper button will reset.

The Graham Chronofighter Vintage 25th Anniversary is equipped with a brown leather strap, which matches the watch very well and is comfortable to wear. Although I would like to see more watches of the same size with this restrained and classic design.discount richard mille watches
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> D. voor de keuken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: