FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
Kevin Martins rink has added even more Olympic experience fo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> B. Kommen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2019 02:59:18    Onderwerp: Kevin Martins rink has added even more Olympic experience fo Reageren met citaat

Kevin Martins rink has added even more Olympic experience for next months Canadian Curling Trials in Winnipeg. Cheap Air Max . Brad Gushue, who won gold for Canada at the 2006 Olympic Games in Turin, will serve as the fifth for Martins rink. "Excited to be joining Team Martin for the Trials," said Gushue on his Twitter account on Tuesday. Martins rink won gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver and are looking to punch their ticket to Sochi to defend their title. The skip from Newfoundland and Labrador lost out in last weeks Pre-Trials in Kitchener with the two spots going to former Martin third John Morris and defending Brier champion Brad Jacobs. "Just to clarify, I will be 5th for Team Martin. Hoping I wont have to play, but will do whatever I can to help them win," added Gushue on Twitter. "Welcome @BradGushue to Team Martin for our Olympic run. Looking forward to having his experience behind us as we drive for Sochi!," said Martins third Dave Nedohin on his Twitter account. "Welcome @BradGushue to the team for the Roar next month. #lookingforwardtoit," added Martin on Twitter. The Canadian Curlnig Trials begin December 1 with complete coverage on TSN. Cheap Air Max Australia .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Air Max Australia . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. http://www.australiacheapairmax.com/ . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Stephen Curry didnt shoot all that well -- and Golden State won anyway. The Warriors figure thats a good sign at the start of a lengthy road trip. "Its not necessarily going to be flash and fun every night," Golden States Jermaine ONeal said. "If were going to have a chance to really compete for a championship, these are the types of games youre going to have to win in the playoffs. We have a fairly young team and these games like this build the character and the image of the team." Curry had 19 points, nine assists and eight rebounds, and the Warriors clamped down on the Detroit Pistons in the second half of a 104-96 victory Monday night. Klay Thompson scored 19 points for Golden State, which has won four in a row. The Pistons have lost five of seven since firing Maurice Cheeks and replacing him with interim coach John Loyer. Curry went 6 of 15 from the field and was only 3 of 9 from three-point range, but he repeatedly found teammates for open shots on the perimeter. "I tried to press a little in the third quarter," Curry said. "It didnt work out my way, so I tried to stay positive. Other guys were making plays, so it was kind of a team effort." The Warriors were still without David Lee, who has been dealing with a stomach flu. Andrew Bogut returned from a left shoulder injury and played 29 minutes before fouling out. It was the opener of a six-game road trip for Golden State. Greg Monroe had 23 points for the Pistons, who scored only 13 points in the fourth quarter. The Pistons were only down 63-62 at halftime but couldnt replicate that offensive success. "We took it to the finish line. We just didnt cross it," Loyer said. "You get to the last 2 or 3 minutes, thats what you are trying to get to in the NBA game. We have to get to the point where we can finish them." The Warriors have won six straight over the Pistons for the first time since a seven-game streak from 1975-76. Detroit trailed 95-94 after Monroes layupp with 4:11 to play, but the Pistons didnt score again until the final minute. Air Max Clearance. Golden State was progressively stingier in each quarter, allowing 37 points in the first before holding Detroit to 25, 21 and 13 in the remaining three. "We were trying to work the ball inside, but they were giving us a lot of tough angles and we couldnt get the offensive rebounds," Detroits Kyle Singler said. "You cant play one-and-done offence against a team that can put up points like Golden State. Theyve got shooters no matter where you look." The Warriors bench outscored Detroits 42-15. Golden State (35-22) is a season-high 13 games over .500. Detroit (23-34) is fading from the playoff race in the Eastern Conference. The Pistons are now four games behind eighth-place Atlanta. Josh Smith had 18 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists for Detroit but shot 9 of 24 from the field. The first half was an entertaining one. Curry had a four-point play in the first quarter -- just 40 seconds after Brandon Jennings had one for Detroit. There was also a dunk by Thompson on Singler that left the Detroit forward so off balance he fell into a row of cameramen near the basket. NOTES: Michigan State coach Tom Izzo was seated courtside, and Spartans standout Adreian Payne was nearby. Draymond Green, a former star at Michigan State, had six points and five rebounds for Golden State. "Adreian will be here on this level in a few months, so it was good for him to get to see a game up close and be able to see me play," Green said. "It was also good to see Coach Izzo. Four years with him, it hasnt changed. Hell still call me and tell me what Im doing wrong, and Ill call him and tell him what hes doing wrong." ... ONeal and Detroits Andre Drummond were hit with a double technical foul in the first quarter when they both went spilling into the same area for cameramen that Singler fell into. Green and Smith received technical fouls in the third, apparently for jawing at each other. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> B. Kommen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: