FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre L

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> C. voor de tafel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 01:49:29    Onderwerp: TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre L Reageren met citaat

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre LeBrun have the latest on the coaching vacancies in Pittsburgh and Vancouver, the trade market for the top three centres reportedly available and if P. Nike Vapormax Canada Online .K. Subban will receive an offer sheet in free agency. With Bill Peters being named the head coach of the Carolina Hurricanes, three coaching vacancies remain in the NHL. What is the latest news on the Pittsburgh Penguins opening? Dreger: Were looking at Willie Desjardins as potentially the next head coach of the Penguins. Now, Desjardins is a hot commodity, given his American Hockey League championship with the Texas Stars of the Dallas Stars organization. We know he was a hot commodity with the Vancouver Canucks, but I expect the Pittsburgh Penguins are the team that will land Desjardins. McKenzie: If Desjardins ends up with the Pittsburgh Penguins, some might consider that to be a blow to the Vancouver Canucks, where hes long been considered a candidate for their head coaching position. Keep in mind that John Stevens, who recently re-upped with the Los Angeles Kings, was another candidate in Vancouver. However, there are still lots of guys who general manager Jim Benning and president Trevor Linden have interviewed and are interested in. Mike Johnston, the general manager and head coach of the Portland Winterhawks, is amongst those who is considered to be a strong candidate for this job. LeBrun: Stevens would have had an interview - at very least - with the Hurricanes, Penguins and Canucks but he decided to stay put in Los Angeles, where he was promoted from assistant head coach to associate head coach. I spoke to Stevens and the one thing thats out there that he claims is absolutely false is that this promotion is not about a succession plan. There have been rumours that hes in line to replace Darryl Sutter as coach at some point in the next couple of years. Those are not true, according to Stevens. He stayed because he wants to be there and one day if he wants to be head coach, it will probably happen somewhere else. On the trade front, three centres are drawing a lot of attention. Amongst them is Joe Thornton, who has a no-movement clause. Would he willing to waive it? LeBrun: Joe Thornton has yet to tell the San Jose Sharks he wants to be moved somewhere. Right now, Thornton wants to stay in San Jose. Could that change by the end of the summer? I suppose it could before the end of the summer. In the meantime, teams who are intrigued are calling San Jose. Amongst those teams are the Detroit Red Wings. Thornton is from St. Thomas, not too far from Detroit but, again, none of that talk means anything until Thornton decides to tell the Sharks he does not want to be a part of the rebuilding plan, and that has not happened at this point. A lot of talk surrounding Ryan Keslers availability and the availability of Jason Spezza, who after Bryan Murray spoke at the general managers meeting, sounds like its a fait accompli hes moving. LeBrun: Once we get to the draft in Philadelphia it looks like things will really heat up on the Spezza trade front and on the Ryan Kesler trade front, obviously with first-round picks being involved next Friday night. The Anaheim Ducks are real wild card in all of this. We know they want another centre and they tried to get Kesler at the trade deadline in March but failed. The Ducks have talked to Ottawa about Spezza and have talked to the Canucks, again, about Kesler but the price is too high. I think the Senators would love to get their first round pick back from Anaheim, which they traded for Bobby Ryan, but I dont think Anaheim is willing to make that deal. McKenzie: Keep on eye on the Boston Bruins; they have surplus of defencemen. Obviously, Zdeno Chara and Dougie Hamilton wont be moved but Johnny Boychuk, Dennis Seidenberg, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Torey Krug and Matt Bartkowski, who are all NHL-caliber defencemen. Dont be surprised if they move one of those players for a forward. The Bruins are still looking to sign Jerome Iginla and whether that deal gets done or not will dictate their needs this off-season. Could restricted free agent P.K. Subban draw an offer sheet this summer? Dreger: Hell definitely be a prime target but it is hard to say that it is likely to happen. However, the longer the negotiation - or lack thereof - between Newport Sports and the Montreal Canadiens drags on will create a target for Subban from an offer sheet perspective. However, in saying that, there is no chance the Canadiens would not match and it sounds like the Canadiens are prepared in case of that situation. Buy Nike Vapormax Canada . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/ . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal.NAKISKA, Alta. -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. She opened the World Cup season with an impressive victory and locked up a spot on the Olympic team in the process. Thompson held off defending champion Fanny Smith of Switzerland in the womens final to lead a two-medal day for Canada at Nakiska Ski Area. Brady Leman of Calgary took the mens bronze, finishing just behind Jonas Devouassoux of France and defending champion Armin Niederer of Switzerland. Thompsons powerful start served her well in all four heats and helped her lead from start to finish in the final. "She had a simple plan today, it was just keep nailing that start and go," said Canadian head coach Eric Archer. "I go, If you can think about the start only, youre going to be skiing with the lead all day. "She never saw anybodys butt today and it was awesome." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., won a Crystal Globe last year as the overall World Cup champion and took the silver at the 2013 world championship. She said it was hard to believe that she had booked her ticket for Sochi. "I dont know if its really hit me yet," she said. "I dont even know. Its just super wild that I can represent Canada at the Olympics." Thompson was the only Canadian to pre-qualify for Sochi through method-A criteria, meaning she needed just one top-12 result this season to be all but guaranteed a spot at the Games. She fought off a nagging cold and frigid conditions on the long Mighty Peace course for the win. "Its all about the start on this course," Thompson said. "I was in that far gate so I knew Id really have to have a rocket-fast start and I pulled one off and just led the whole way down." Ophelie David of France won the bronze. In the mens final, Leman made a desperate push before cominng away with a third-place result. Nike Vapormax Canada Sale. "It was close to getting silver there for sure, maybe a ski length or so," he said. "I just ran out of room there at the end." Kelsey Serwa, the 2011 world champion from Kelowna, B.C., won the small final to finish fifth overall. It was a solid result in her first major race since undergoing left knee surgery earlier this year. "I couldnt ask for more," Serwa said. "I was aggressive and making passes and stepping all over skis in front of me. I messed up the start a few times and that got me I think, but other than that Im really happy with the outcome." Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., was ninth and Calgarys Danielle Sundquist was 19th. Mathieu Leduc of Comox, B.C., was 12th overall on the mens side. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was 17th and Louis-Pierre Helie of Berthierville, Que., was 31st. Montreal resident and 2011 world champion Chris Del Bosco had a poor qualification run a day earlier and didnt advance to the heats. Two World Cups were on the original schedule this week but one event was cancelled Friday due to cold temperatures. It was a tad warmer Saturday, but it was still a frosty -24 C during the final runs. The Canadian ski cross team is expected to officially unveil its Olympic roster in mid-January. Qualification criteria is complicated because ski cross athletes must compete with other freestyle disciplines in order to lock up spots for Sochi. The Canadians didnt reach the podium at Nakiska last season in the events inaugural edition. Head coach Eric Archer was quite pleased with the results this time around. "Its awesome, its a good start," Archer said. "Now its race season. Were ready to go." Canada won the Nations Cup as the No. 1 team on the World Cup circuit in four of the last five years. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> C. voor de tafel Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: