FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will be without one of their surpr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> C. voor de tafel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 02:37:34    Onderwerp: The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will be without one of their surpr Reageren met citaat

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will be without one of their surprising performers to start the year in Aaron Kelly. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . The fourth-year CFLer will miss Thursdays game against the Edmonton Eskimos, still bothered by his sore left knee. Kelly originally hurt his knee last week in practice but managed to play in the teams win over the Montreal Alouettes. Through three games this season Kelly has developed a strong connection with quarterback Drew Willy. The 27-year-old is fourth in the league in receiving yards with 172 and has scored two touchdowns. CFL veteran Romby Bryant will take Kellys spot in the lineup. Air Max 1 Online Australia . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Air Max 1 Wholesale Australia . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. http://www.airmax1australia.com/ .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. CHESTER, Pa. -- Toronto FC couldnt replicate last weeks dominating four-goal performance. Instead, the team conceded a stoppage time goal in Saturday nights 1-0 loss to playoff hopefuls Philadelphia Union. It was a familiar story for Ryan Nelsens team, which defended well and created scoring chances throughout the full 90 minutes. But the late goal, scored on a Kleberson free kick, sent Toronto home empty handed, even with the Reds playing with a man advantage for the final 15 minutes of the game. "The chances that we got were obviously very key ones," Nelsen said. "We just didnt take them, and thats football. Thats the thing about this game, generally it comes back to haunt you." Toronto was awarded the advantage after Union winger Fabinho was shown a straight red card in the 77th minute. The Brazilian was judged to have stomped on the back of Alvaro Rey after the pair became tangled up going for a ball near the far touchline. Just three minutes later, second-half substitute Robert Earnshaw had Torontos best scoring chance of the evening. Firing a freekick from 22 yards, the Welshmans strike hit the underside of the crossbar and ricocheted down, but did not cross the goal line. Philadelphia was able to clear the box with frantic defending. "I caught it so sweet," Earnshaw said. "If I caught it right, and if I hit the ball right, I thought it was going in. I got great contact on it. As soon as I saw it go over the wall, I was away. I was actually going to celebrate because I thought it was going to dip under the bar. Unfortunately it just hit the underside of the bar and came out instead of going in." Toronto had another chance at a game-winning goal in the 91st minute, whenn a Union corner kick turned into a counterattack opportunity. Nike Air Max 1 Australia. Earnshaw and Rey sprung a two-on-one, but Reys shot was smothered by Zac MacMath after the Spaniard elected to cut inside and try an effort from 18 yards. "We actually capitalized on the possession and we got some good second balls and created some situations in our favour and went through on goal," Earnshaw said. "We should have done better, really. There were a couple of times where our final pass didnt really make the chance clean through, but weve got to capitalize on that. "We had, I thought, three times where we had the opportunity to really go through on goal and get the tap-in. We didnt capitalize on that." Philadelphia found the games only goal with just seconds left to play. A foul from Doneil Henry set up the Union from just 25 yards out and the sparingly-used Kleberson curled the resulting free kick past goalkeeper Joe Bendik. "It was a lovely free kick," said Nelsen. "Set pieces, and pieces of skill like that happen in life. Our free kick hits the underside of the bar and hits the line and goes out. It could have easily gone in." Toronto falls to 5-16-11 on the season, including a 2-11-3 road record. With two games left to play, Nelsens team is locked into a 9th place Eastern Conference finish and can only focus on next season. "Weve got to see a lot more character, especially if theres games like this," said midfielder Jonathan Osorio. "The next game in Chicago will be the same thing, same atmosphere. Theyre playing for a playoff spot too. "We have to show a little bit more character in our team and I think were just building to next year." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> C. voor de tafel Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: