header header
header header
header header
header header header
    FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
force that. You have to be patient and wait." Vickers

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-01-2019 02:39:58    Onderwerp: force that. You have to be patient and wait." Vickers Reageren met citaat

PHOENIX -- Dan Haren brought his disappointing season with Washington to a strong conclusion on Saturday night, blanking the Arizona Diamondbacks on four hits through seven innings in the Nationals 2-0 victory. Wholesale Nike Shoes For Sale . Haren (10-14), the former Diamondbacks pitcher who signed a one-year, $13 million deal with the Nationals and struggled mightily for much of the season, struck out five and walked one. The 33-year-old right-hander, a free agent at the end of the season, was 6-2 in his last 12 starts. Brandon McCarthy (5-11) gave up two runs on five hits in seven innings. With the loss, Arizona fell to 80-81, the first time the Diamondbacks have been under .500 all season. Arizona threatened against Rafael Soriano in the ninth. Paul Goldschmidt flied out to deep centre, then Martin Prado singled and Miguel Montero walked. A wild pitch advanced the runners to third and second, but Soriano struck out Matt Davidson and retired Chris Owings on a fly ball for his 43rd save. Drew Storen threw a scoreless eighth as the third link of the shutout. Denard Span and Chad Tracy scored the games only runs. Span tripled to the right-field corner leading off the sixth and scored when Ryan Zimmerman grounded out. In the seventh, Tracy hit a solo shot that landed on the far side of the swimming pool in right field and bounced back into the water. Meanwhile, Arizona didnt do much against Haren, with all four of its hits coming with two outs. McCarthy had a solid final outing in an injury-plagued season but got no offensive support from the Diamondbacks, who lost their fourth straight. The right-hander retired the first 11 batters before Jayson Werth singled. The game whizzed by in 2 hours, 25 minutes. The Diamondbacks need to win the series finale on Sunday to finish 81-81, the same record they had a year ago. Sundays game will be the last for 70-year-old Davey Johnson as Washington manager. He is retiring after three decades in the majors as player and as a manager who directed four teams to the playoffs, including the Nationals. NOTES: After the game, Johnson said he had scratched RHP Gio Gonzalez from Sundays start and would go with Tanner Roark (7-1, 1.74). LHP Wade Miley (10-10, 3.63) goes for Arizona. ... Goldschmidt extended his career-best hitting streak to 18 games. Goldschmidt fell into a tie for the NL lead in homers when Pedro Alvarez of Pittsburgh hit his 36th on Saturday. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Shopping . There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapnikeshoesonline.com/ . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Brian Vickers is ready to go racing again. Vickers said Thursday he is off blood thinners and plans to run the entire Sprint Cup schedule this season, beginning with next months Daytona 500. Vickers still must be medically cleared by NASCAR before the race. The 30-year-old Vickers missed the final five races last season after doctors discovered a blood clot in his right calf in October. He also missed the final 25 races of 2010 because of blood clots and heart surgery. Aarons will be his full-time sponsor for the No. 55 Toyota car for the season. "Im ready," Vickers said. "Ive never been more excited to get back in a car." Vickers has run 22 races with Michael Waltrip Racing and has 10 top-10 finishes. He won last July at New Hampshire, snapping a 75-race winless streak. "Its been tough, but I look back at the whole experience and Im thankful for it," Vickers said. "Certainly there were a lot of moments when I wasnt sure if there was going to be a next time for anything. Once that was behind us it was, Will I ever be back in a Sprint Cup car again?" Vickers credits the support of his family and friends for helping him get back to where he is today. Vickers said the entire experience has taught him patience, soomething he said hes lacked. Cheap Nike Shoes China Free Shipping. "Ive learned a lot that you just cant force things," he said. "As much as you want things to happen faster, you just cant force that. You have to be patient and wait." Vickers knows there is always a chance the clots could return. If thats the case, he will go back on blood thinners. "There is risk that you can get clot, or I can get another clot," Vickers said. "But its a very low percentage if unprovoked. There is a big distinction between provoked and unprovoked when it comes to clotting." Vickers said the most recent clotting incident came after he had his foot immobilized for a month in a protective boot. "If I were to break my leg and go into a cast, my odds would increase a lot," he said. Vickers is focused on Daytona, where he hasnt raced since 2011. In 14 Sprint Cup races at Daytona, Vickers best career finish is seventh. "Its been a long time," Vickers said. "To get back down there is always special. Im curious to see if that energy and excitement and that love is going to feel the same this year as it did the first time I went to Daytona. I have a feeling it will, especially having gone through as much as I did to get back there." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: