header header
header header
header header
header header header
    FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pabl

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-01-2019 03:05:45    Onderwerp: VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pabl Reageren met citaat

VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-2, 6-3 to make a successful start to his bid for a third title at the Valencia Open on Tuesday. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . The third-seeded Almagro, who won here in 2006 and 2007, reeled off winners to break Andujar five times and easily advance to the second round on the indoor hard court. Almagro said that he feels like he was rediscovered his winning form. "I have been playing well now after a period when I was a little lost and didnt really know what to do," Almagro said. "Thanks to the people supporting me I have found my way forward again. I feel strong, but I just need to focus on going match by match." Also, Bernard Tomic of Australia retired in the third set of his match with Mikhail Youzhny. Tomic was losing 4-1 after splitting the first two sets. Giles Simon, seeded No. 6, was upset by Colombian Alejandro Falla 6-1, 6-0. Fifth-seeded Jerzy Janowicz hit 14 aces to dispense with Pablo Carreno 7-5, 7-6 (7), and Joao Sousa defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-3, 7-5. Two favourites of the home crowd, Fernandez Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez, both lost in straight sets. Qualifier Michal Przysiezny ousted Verdasco 6-3, 7-6 (1) after Julien Benneteau thrashed Lopez 6-3, 6-1. World No. 3 and reigning champion David Ferrer debuts on Wednesday against Gael Monfils, while John Isner plays Ernests Gulbis and second-seeded Tommy Has faces Philipp Kohlschreiber in an all-German match. Jordan Retro Ireland . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. Air Jordan Ireland . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. http://www.irelandairjordan.com/ . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven.BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Riot police used tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse a group of rock-throwing vandals who disturbed a rally by Argentines celebrating their teams gutsy performance in a 1-0 loss to Germany in the World Cup finals. Thousands of Argentines, saddened but proud, had gathered peacefully at the iconic Obelisk in downtown Buenos Aires to applaud their teams best World Cup performance in 24 years. Police initially remained on the sidelines as fans poured into downtown Buenos Aires. But late Sunday night they began chasing down vandals. The youths, many of them with their faces covered and drinking heavily, responded by hurling rocks, destroying store fronts, tearing down street lights and even breaking into a theatre. Parents with small children could be seen fleeing in fear. National security secretary Sergio Berni said that 120 people were arrested. The Buenos Aires emergency medical service reported on Monday that 70 people were treated for injuries, including 15 police officers. The chaotic situation marred what was an otherwise spontaneous show of support for Argentinas national team. The centre of festivities was the Obelisk, where fans traditionally gather to celebrate victory, not defeat. Cars honked staccato rhythms, firecrackers were tossed into the air and fans of all ages jumped in place shouting "Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!" "We have nothing to regret, we played first rate," said 53-year-old Horacio Laseiras, carrying his six-year-old daughter on his shoulders. The two-time world champion entered the title match as the clear underdog after Germanys 7-1 thrashing of host Brazil. But despite complaints about lacklustre play earlier in the tournament, the team led by captain Lionel Messi showed grit throughout the match, creating several opportunities to score in the first 90 minutes. Amid the outpouring of gratitude, there was a hint of frustration that Messi, the four-time world player of the year, didnt turn in a stronger performance. "Messi still isnt Maradona," said 31-yeear-old Eduardo Rodriguez, referring to Diego Maradona, who lifted the championship trophy for Argentina in 1986 and led the albiceleste to its last World Cup final, also against Germany, in 1990. Cheap Jordans Ireland. "But this here is a party. Were all proud of our warriors." In Argentinas capital, about 20,000 people dressed in the blue and white colours of the countrys flag filled the capitals Plaza San Martin to watch the match on a giant screen, climbing atop lamp posts to get a better view. "I feel an enormous sadness," Soledad Canelas, 19, said after the game. "I had the illusion of seeing Argentina become champion for the first time in my life." The shot at the title united Argentines otherwise exasperated by one of the worlds highest inflation rates, an encroaching debt crisis and a corruption scandal that has penetrated deep into President Cristina Fernandezs inner circle. Fernandez, whose approval rating has plunged in recent months, kept a low profile during the tournament. She declined an invitation to attend the final, preferring instead to rest ahead of a summit Tuesday, also in Brazil, with leaders from Brazil, Russia, India and China. She didnt comment on the teams loss but local media reported she had called head coach Alejandro Sabella to offer her support and is planning to welcome the team home on Monday morning. Despite the pride over their teams performance, many Argentines couldnt hide the pain. In Rio de Janeiro, more than 70,000 Argentina fans cheered on their team, many having travelled upward of 40 hours by car and seemingly all wearing their teams sky-blue jerseys and chanting day and night. "This was a trauma. We were going to be able to leave singing songs in victory with the glory of the Cup," said Joao Cuenca, who has an Argentine father and a Brazilian mother. "What happened is nothing short of a disaster." ---- AP Writers Joshua Goodman in Bogota, Colombia, Debora Rey in Buenos Aires and Jenny Barchfield in Rio de Janeiro, contributed to this report. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: