header header
header header
header header
header header header
    FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
points and 13 rebounds as the San A

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-01-2019 03:12:06    Onderwerp: points and 13 rebounds as the San A Reageren met citaat

LaMarcus Aldridge had 26 points and 13 rebounds as the San Antonio Spurs beat the Golden State Warriors 87-79 to remain perfect at home this season and extend their dominance over the defending NBA champions on their own court to 33 straight regular-season games. Cheap Nike Free Uk Sale . Kawhi Leonard added 18 points and 14 rebounds for San Antonio, who have won 44 straight at home in the regular season, tied for the second-longest streak in NBA history. Golden State have the longest regular-season home winning streak at 50 games and counting. The Spurs held Warriors superstar Stephen Curry to 14 points while limiting him to 1-for-12 shooting on three-pointers.Tonight we executed well on the defensive end, but offensively I didnt allow us to get comfortable offensively, Curry said. Ive got to play a lot better, manage the game a lot better, especially if certain shots that I normally make arent falling.San Antonio (59-10) moved within three games of Golden State (62-7) for the leagues top seed with two games remaining between the two teams. The Warriors can still set the single-season NBA record with 73 victories if they close the season 11-2.Theyre a great team, theyre the bar in the NBA and it just felt good to win tonight, Aldridge said.Tim Duncan played just eight minutes, scoring just one point while coming off the bench for the third time in 1,383 regular-season games.Elsewhere, Dwyane Wade scored 24 points to surpass 20,000 for his career and Josh Richardson added 19 as Miami never trailed in beating Cleveland 122-101.Goran Dragic had 18 points and 11 assists for the Heat, Joe Johnson also scored 18 and Hassan Whiteside finished with 16 points and 13 rebounds.LeBron James had 26 points for the Cavaliers and sat out the final 15 minutes with the game out of reach.In Indianapolis, Russell Westbrook had his second triple-double in two nights and Kevin Durant had 33 points and 13 rebounds as Oklahoma City overcame Paul Georges 45 points to beat Indiana 115-111.Westbrook finished with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 14 assists, his 14th triple-double of the season. He has more triple-doubles in one season than anyone since Magic Johnson had 17 in 1988-89.Zach Randolph also had a triple-double in Memphis 113-102 win over the Los Angeles Clippers, the first in the veterans long NBA career.Randolph, returning from a seven-game absence due to a sore knee, finished with 28 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists, while Tony Allen added 22 points for the Grizzlies. Cheap Nike Free Uk . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Nike Free Uk Sale . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. http://www.cheapnikefreeuk.com/ . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition.OTTAWA -- Joe West, speaking with tear-filled eyes and slumped shoulders, found the strength to talk about a horrific loss. Just hours before the Stampeders were to take on the Ottawa Redblacks, Calgarys wide receiver received the devastating news that his younger brother had been murdered. Brandon Hobdy, 24, was a senior wide receiver for the SAU Muleriders football team. As news of the tragedy spread amongst the Stampeders their only thought was their teammates well-being. "I think the coaches told him not to play," said Calgary quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell. "We met him up in his room and told him, Man you do not need to play and if you want to fly home right now well do whatever it takes to get you home. Dude you do not need to play, but he said he wanted to play for Brandon and hats off to Joe for wanting to do something like that." West not only played Sunday, he was a significant factor in the Stampeders 32-7 victory over the Redblacks with four catches for 129 yards. After the game West said he considered not playing but knew his brother would have wanted him on the field -- Hobdy loved watching him play. "I just couldnt do it without my teammates," said West. "It was hard, but it was a challenge and every challenge brings change so I just accepted it. I knew I had brothers on my side on the field and we pulled out the win. We got it." There was no denying the Stampeders were determined to get the win for West, but it was clear todays performance was more about honouring a loved one for West. "Its not what it means to me, its what it means to the team, the organization," said West. "I just came out and tried to contribute and do the best I could and thats it." Teammates were moved by Wests determination. "For somebody to have the most selfless act Ive ever seen is unbelievable," said Mitchell. "For Joe to come out and play like that and not only that, to play the way he did, if it was myself I dont know what I would have done. I have three brothers and I just dont know how he did it. It just attributes how great of an athlete he is and person he is, but he knows were a family here and were always going to stay a family." Mitchell finished the game 16 for 29 passing for 266 yards. The Stampeders win improved Calgarys record to 7-1. Sundays game also marked the return of star running back Jon Cornish, who had missed the past six games due to a concussion. Cornish finished the game 16 for 74 on the ground and 2 for 10 through the air. "It was nice (to get back in there)," said Cornish. &quoot;I felt like I was playing a little bit faster than the game off the bat. Cheap Nike Free Sale. Not necessarily jittery, but not patient like I normally am, but then I settled in so it was good." The Redblacks (1-7) meanwhile suffered their fifth straight loss. The Stampeders held an 8-7 halftime lead, but it was back-to-back touchdowns in the fourth quarter that put the game out of reach. "It got away from us," said Ottawa coach Rick Campbell. "I thought our defence and special teams were doing a ton of good things on the field and I dont think the score is reflective of the way our defence played and I give Calgary credit. Theyre a good football team." Sederrik Cunningham ran in a 20-yard touchdown to make it 18-7 with 6:02 remaining in the fourth quarter. Less than two minutes later Cunningham had a 66-yard punt return to give Calgary a 25-7 lead. Hugh Charles also ran in a 15-yard touchdown late in the fourth to make it 32-7. The Redblacks have been outscored in the fourth quarter in seven-of-eight games this season. Rene Parades scored a 32-yard field goal late in the third quarter to give Calgary an 11-7 lead. Burris did not have his best game, going 12 for 23 for 113 yards, and its clear frustration is setting in. "Im tired of getting together after games and talking about the same things as far as us not doing little things here and there and then biting ourselves with mistakes and stuff like that and its stuff thats got to stop at some point because as an offence were killing ourselves in every different way," said Burris. "Its disappointing and very frustrating that as an offence weve only scored one touchdown here at home." The Redblacks jumped out to a 7-0 lead on an interception returned for a touchdown. Antoine Pruneau was able to get a hand on an attempted pass by Mitchell. Jonathan Williams caught the ball and lumbered down field 35 yards for the touchdown. The Stampeders went on to tie the game on a seven-yard rushing touchdown by Drew Tate. The Stampeders had to settle for a rouge after Paredes 36-yard field goal went wide to take an 8-7 lead into the half. The Redblacks will now also be without backup quarterback Thomas DeMarco who was injured late in the game. Campbell said there was no immediate update, but said it didnt look good. Notes: With a pass late in the third quarter Burris moved into third-place all-time in CFL passing yards (53,255) to surpass Danny McManus. Burris also made his 194th start, passing McManus for fourth all-time. ... The Redblacks wore their signature third jerseys for the first time. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Citaat:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> G. ergologisch art & design Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: