FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. [url=http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Fab

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> gadgets
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-02-2019 03:44:05    Onderwerp: NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. [url=http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Fab Reageren met citaat

NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. Fabian Delph Jersey . - After her 10th-place finish at the U.S. Womens open, Canadian teenager Brooke Henderson says shes keeping her options open when it comes to turning pro. But the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., says right now she remains committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida once she finishes high school. "I am still committed to the University of Florida right now but well just see," she said Monday, as she prepared to compete in the second stop of the season for the Canadian Womens Tour in Niagara Falls, Ont. "LPGA is definitely my goal and I hope to have a successful career out there sometime soon. I dont know when that is right now, if its this year, next year or four years, after I finish university." The Open was won by another former teenage golf legend, Michelle Wie, 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The Open was her first major win. Henderson, who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No. 2 Pinehurst course, admitted to some anxious moments at the start of her second Open. "The course was very difficult . . . and the beginning of the week I was a little bit intimidated because it was so hard and it was running so firm and fast," she said. But she got more comfortable as she worked her way to that final round 69. "I just knew that i had to hit certain spots on the fairways and certain spots on the greens and then it would be all right. I was able to hit the ball really well (last) week and hit those spots, which made it a little easier on me." Henderson, the No. 3-ranked amateur in the world, edged the top amateur, Australian Minjee Lee, by three strokes to take the low-amateur medal. She didnt get much of a break after the Open with a long drive to Niagara Falls but says shes always happy to be playing on the Canadian Tour. Jesse Lingard Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Harry Kane Jersey . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Ruben-Loftus-Cheek-England-Jersey/ . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers.OAKLAND – The Blue Jays entered Fridays action the American League club most reliant on the long ball to score runs. It should come as no surprise, then, that the club struggled offensively during the Fourth of July matinee, a 1-0, 12-inning shutout loss to Oakland during which they had nine hits, including a double and eight singles. It should come as no surprise, then, that the club struggled offensively (five hits) in a series opening 4-1 loss to ace right-hander Sonny Gray and two Athletics relievers on Thursday. Fielding a lineup that included, among the bottom four, Triple-A call ups Brad Glenn, Darin Mastroianni and Munenori Kawasaki, the Blue Jays were shut out for six innings by Oakland left-hander Tommy Milone. Milone allowed only four hits, one of which was a sun-aided popup double by Steve Tolleson in the fifth inning. The Jays, with 404, ranked third in the American League in runs scored on Friday morning. A full 45-percent, or 182 of those runs, have been scored via the home run. If the blot that is Mount Davis in centerfield or the sewage backups that twice have rendered the visitors clubhouse a wasteland of human sewage arent enough to make O.co Coliseum an unappealing place, its well-earned reputation as a stadium where home runs go to die should be enough to turn Blue Jays stomachs. There are only two other teams in the American League that rely on the home run to score more than 40-percent of their runs. The Baltimore Orioles are percentage points behind the Blue Jays (166 of 369 runs, rounded up to 45-percent) and the Houston Astros are third (138 of 322 runs, 42.9-percent). By point of comparison, nine AL teams account for between 30 and 38. Ashley Young Jersey. .9-percent of their runs via the home run. Three teams (Minnesota, 26.2-percent; Texas, 25-percent; Kansas City, 24.8-percent) bring up the rear. LAWRIE MISSED Brett Lawries critics like to point to his .299 on-base percentage as the main reason for their displeasure with the 24-year-olds season. Yet, Lawries the man who drove the bus on manager John Gibbons platoons that worked so well in May. Moreover, his right-handed bat is missed as the Jays faced a raft of left-handed pitching last weekend against the White Sox and this weekend against Oakland. The Angels are scheduled to throw two southpaws next week and the Jays expect to see at least one in Tampa Bay next weekend. "We miss Brett right now," said manager John Gibbons. "Bretts a key guy. He really is. Like I said, I think when he first went down, he adds energy to that room and on the field. Our personalities arent, we dont have a lot of that. Of course his play on the field makes a huge difference." Lawrie is out with a fractured right index finger, suffered when he was hit on the hand by a Johnny Cueto pitch on June 22 in Cincinnati. General manager Alex Anthopoulos suggested last week Lawrie could be out through July. The timeframe fits; the injury has a three-to-six week healing period. ROSTER MOVE Prior to Fridays game, the Blue Jays activated reliever Brett Cecil from the disabled list. Outfielder Anthony Gose was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo. Cecil pitched to two hitters in the 10th inning, setting down Nick Punto and walking Coco Crisp. He was not involved the in the decision. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> gadgets Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: