FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
Montreal Alouettes wide receiver Arland Bruce issued a state

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> promoties
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2019 04:36:08    Onderwerp: Montreal Alouettes wide receiver Arland Bruce issued a state Reageren met citaat

Montreal Alouettes wide receiver Arland Bruce issued a statement of apology on Tuesday regarding a post he made on social media about openly gay football player Michael Sam. Nike React Wholesale China . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. "Michael Sam is someones son, someones brother and it is neither my business nor my right to comment on his sexual orientation. My comment on Instagram was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I apologize for the lack of discretion." Bruce was fined on Tuesday by the CFL for a crude posting on social media urging Sam to "submit to God." "The comments made by these players are extremely disappointing and do not represent the CFLs views or the views of the vast majority of our players," CFL commissioner Mark Cohon said in a statement. "The CFL is supportive of openly gay athletes in professional sports and we commend the courage shown by Michael Sam. During the off-season, we have been working with an organization that specializes in this subject and look forward to announcing a formal partnership with them in the near future." The 36-year-old Bruce, a three-time CFL all-star and two-time Grey Cup champion, has played 11 seasons with Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton, B.C. and Montreal. The Olashe, Kan., native is going into his second season with the Alouettes. The Alouettes released a statement saying they "unequivocally denounce the regrettable comments made by Arland Bruce III. The statements and feelings expressed by Bruce III are disappointing and do not reflect the opinions and values of the Montreal Alouettes Football Club." In the same statement, Alouettes general manager and head coach Jim Popp said: "Our organization supports all types of diversity. Every individual is unique and free to make his or her own choices. We evaluate players, coaches and support staff based on their skill set and not by gender, colour, religion or sexual orientation. The Montreal Alouettes have a simple criteria to determine who can be a member of our organization. We seek individuals who will make a positive contribution to our team goals and to the Montreal community." Popp later said that no decision has yet been made on whether Bruce will remain with the team. He did not rule out releasing the veteran. "As an organization, well discuss the matter thoroughly and decide what to do next," said Popp. The following is the full statement released on Tuesday night: "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam. Michael Sam is someones son, someones brother and it is neither my business nor my right to comment on his sexual orientation. My comment on Instagram was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I apologize for the lack of discretion. I apologize to fans, teammates, and everyone else who has worked with me, supported me and believed in me throughout my career. I not only respect the game of football, I respect everyone who plays it, and it was not my intent to negatively affect anyone, especially this young, up-and-coming football phenom. I would welcome Michael Sam on my team any day, as I have no ill will towards anyone simply because they are gay. I have a brother and a half-brother who are gay, both of whom I love and respect greatly. To the Montreal Alouettes, the CFL/ CFLPA and the NFL/NFLPA – you are outstanding organizations that give many great men the opportunity to play this beautiful game. I have been very blessed to play on your team and in your league, and I am sincerely sorry for any adverse effects you have had to endure due to my actions. Finally, I want to make it very clear that my thoughts and opinions are my own and do not reflect those of either organization or anyone who is associated with me." Cheap Nike React China . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-Cool retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Nike React Sale . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/ . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. LOS ANGELES -- The carousel in the Los Angeles Dodgers crowded outfield keeps spinning, and centre fielder Andre Ethier wont be getting off anytime soon with the way he is swinging the bat and playing defence -- especially after left fielder Carl Crawford sprained his ankle. Ethier drove in the Dodgers first four runs with a homer and a bases-loaded triple, and Zack Greinke tied a season high with 11 strikeouts in a 6-3 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night. But the jubilation in the clubhouse was subdued after Crawford left the game in the eighth inning with a sprained left ankle. He injured himself chasing down pinch-hitter Chris Heiseys leadoff double into the left field corner. Crawford said that he will have to go on the disabled list, although the club made no such announcement. Ethiers season-high four RBIs increased his total to 25, despite the outfield situation that had forced manager Don Mattingly to mix and match with Matt Kemp, Crawford, Scott Van Slyke and right fielder Yasiel Puig -- the only constant in the bunch. Puig, who came in second in the NL with a .345 average and 38 RBIs, reached base safely for the 28th straight game. "Its uncomfortable, and its a tough spot to be in," Ethier said. "I guess this is a situation where too much of a good thing is not necessarily good. But youve got to commend everyone for being professional and handling it as well as they can." Kemp was not in the starting lineup for the fifth straight game -- his longest such stretch without an injury since he became a regular in 2008. Mattingly and his staff are waiting for the two-time Gold Glove centre fielder to become comfortable enough in left field to play there on a regular basis alongside Ethier. Kemp pinch-hit in the eighth and struck out. "I just keep telling Matt: Lets go. Keep it going. Youre going to be needed, so just be ready for your opportunity," said Ethier, Kemps teammate since 2006. Greinke (8-1) allowed three runs, eight hits and no walks in 7 2-3 innings. The 2009 AL Cy Young Award winner was lifted after giving up a two-run homer by Devin Mesoraco on his 104th pitch -- ending Greinkes streak of 22 consecutive starts in which he had alllowed fewer than three earned runs. Nike React Shoes Online. It was the longest such streak since the dead-ball era. Kenley Jansen followed J.P. Howell out of the bullpen and pitched a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Alfredo Simon (6-3) threw 70 pitches in 3 2-3 innings, giving up five runs, five hits and four walks after going 5-0 with a 1.05 ERA in his first five road starts. The right-hander was the first Reds pitcher in the modern era (since 1900) to win his first five road starts of a season while allowing no more than five hits in any of them. Simon retired his first two batters in the second before Ethier drove the next pitch to right-centre for his third home run of the season. It ended a drought of 83 at-bats since his previous long ball, a three-run shot against Arizonas Mike Bolsinger on April 19 at Dodger Stadium. Ethier came up in the fourth with three men on after a one-out intentional walk to Adrian Gonzalez, and lined a 2-1 pitch into the right field corner for his first triple of the year. Chone Figgins, starting at third base for the injured Juan Uribe, capped the rally with an RBI single to make it 5-0. "Alfredos strength really so far, beyond having very good stuff, has been to execute quality pitches. And that got away from him a little bit in the fourth," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "With Greinke pitching, we were in a position where we couldnt give up a bulk of runs. But they had a big inning. And when Greinkes on, thats a knockout blow." Roger Bernadina drove in Cincinnatis first run with a fifth-inning single. For the first time in three games, a Dodgers starter gave up a hit before the eighth inning. Todd Frazier -- whose leadoff double in the eighth on Monday night broke up Hyun-Jin Ryus bid for a perfect game following Josh Becketts no-hitter on Sunday at Philadelphia -- singled with one out in the second. Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez was 1 for 4 with an RBI single in the cleanup spot, after missing four games because of a sore left calf. NOTES: Reds 2B Brandon Phillips, 3 for 16 lifetime against Greinke, got the night off. But he did bring Prices lineup card to home plate for the exchange with the umpires. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> promoties Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: