FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> sterartikelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 02:34:04    Onderwerp: Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst Reageren met citaat

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Air Jordan 1 Scontate . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Ray Emery, Philadelphia (4): He had an outstanding game, as he tracked the puck well and was in great position for most saves on Derek Stepan, St. Louis and Rick Nash in the second to keep it at 3-2. He was also very impressive with his stop on Mats Zuccarello in the third. Emery was the difference in this game for Philly. Henrik Lundqvist, NY Rangers (3): King Henrik had a solid game, with big saves on Jakub Voracek in the third on a breakaway and Wayne Simmonds on the back door. He gave them a chance to stay in it and his paddle down move is his strength, but his angling of the rebound cost him one on the Schenn goal. Tuukka Rask, Boston (4): Rask was locked in all game long, aggressive like he was on Brendan Smith in the third. He had no chance on the Luke Glendening goal as it was a deflection, but was strong with his rebounds through 60 minutes. He had a great response game. Jimmy Howard, Detroit (2): Goal No. 1 was a bad bounce off Smith, faced a ton of traffic omn Sunday and the Bruins game plan was to get in front of him all night. Goals No. 2 and No. 4 saw him battle traffic and scrambles. Carey Price, Montreal (4): Price continued to make timely saves for the Habs. He didnt get much work early on, but his huge blocker save in the second was money. Anders Lindback, Tampa Bay (4): He was the only reason it wasnt an ugly score, making big stops on Rene Bourque, Max Pacioretty, Brandon Prust and the list goes on. It was a very lopsided game that was closer on the scoreboard than the actual game and Lindback has a nice bounce back from a soft performance in his last game. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles (2): Quick madee big saves on Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski, Tommy Wingels and Tomas Hertl in the first period, but was eaten alive by the speed attack of the Sharks that targeted his blocker side (five out of seven goals beat him high blocker). He didnt get a ton of help for sure from his blueliners, who were atrocious, and he faced more than 10 of what I call 10 bell chances, capped off by a Wingels breakaway with 40 seconds left. Antti Niemi, San Jose (4): Niemi was solid all night long. He was beat on play with traffic in front and a redirection and did not get a ton of quality chances against, but he did his job to be solid in net as the Sharks put up a touchdown in goal support. Air Jordan 1 Italia . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Air Jordan 1 Offerta http://www.airjordan1scontate.it/ . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday.MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadians Milos Raonic and Vasek Posisil have advanced to the second round of the Australian Open.The hard-serving Raonic finished a 7-6 (3), 7-6(3), 6-3 victory over Ukraines Illya Marchenko with an ace on Tuesday while Pospisil squeezed out a tense win over American Sam Querrey in three hours, 6-3, 6-7 (5), 2-6, 2-6, 6-4, 6-4.Raonic, who lost the Brisbane final this month to Swiss star Roger Federer, fired 28 untouchable serves, his best at 228 km/h.Im very happy with how I played, said Raonic. I competed well and managed to get through.Im hoping 2015 can be my year. Ive put in a lot of work and I believe I can win a Grand Slam title. Ive come here to play.The Thornhill, Ont., player will face Donald Young of the United States in the second round of the Grand Slam tournament. Young beat Tim Puetz of Germany, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 to advance from the first round. Raonic beat Young twice last season, first in Washington, D.C., and then indoors in Basel, Swittzerland. Scarpe Air Jordan 1 Scontate. .Raonic concluded Tuesdays match with his trademark stinging serve, joining Monday winner Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., in the second round in straight sets.Raonic said that his momentum from a final against Federer earlier this month has little to do with how he performs at the first Grand Slam of the season.This tournament, every tournament, the previous one has nothing to do with it, said Raonic. I always start at zero. I have to find my way into it.Thats something Ive learned to accept, I wasnt the best at it before, especially the first few years on the tour. But its just about getting through and giving myself an opportunity to play better in the next match.Pospisils match ended on a double-fault from Querrey, who had beaten the Vancouver native in their only other meeting.Pospisil finished with 20 aces, 58 winners and broke on four of five chances.He next faces Italian Paolo Lorenzi, who beat Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-4, 6-3, 6-2. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> sterartikelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: