FAQ  |  Zoeken  |  Gebruikerslijst  |  Gebruikersgroepen  |  Profiel header
header header
header header header header header header header
MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Petersons potential return to the Minne

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> F. voor de kinderen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-03-2019 07:10:41    Onderwerp: MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Petersons potential return to the Minne Reageren met citaat

MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Petersons potential return to the Minnesota Vikings is at the heart of a dispute between the NFL and the players association, and the star running back thinks the league is being unfair. Authentic Jonathan Jones Jersey .Peterson criticized the NFL on Sunday over the process of being activated from a special exempt list after he pleaded no contest Nov. 4 to misdemeanour reckless assault in Texas for hitting his 4-year-old son with a wooden switch.The union filed a grievance with the league, demanding Peterson be allowed to rejoin the Vikings until the determination of any punishment under the personal conduct policy. The NFL, however, ruled Peterson must remain on paid leave in the meantime.Commissioner Roger Goodell has the sole power to remove him from the special exempt list.At this point, Ive resolved my matter in the criminal court; Ive worked to make amends for what Ive done; Ive missed most of the season, and I stand ready to be candid and forthcoming with Mr. Goodell about what happened, Peterson said in a statement issued by the NFL Players Association.However, I will not allow the NFL to impose a new process of discipline on me, ignore the CBA, ignore the deal they agreed to with me, and behave without fairness or accountability. The process they are pushing is arbitrary, inconsistent, and contrary to what they agreed to do, and for those reasons, I never agreed to the hearing.The NFL offered Peterson the hearing, but a hearing is only required by the CBA if a player elects to appeal a punishment. In this case, no decision has been made yet on discipline. The NFLs enhanced penalty for players involved in domestic violence, announced by Goodell in August, is a six-game suspension. The injuries to Petersons son occurred in May. Peterson said he meant no harm in his attempt to discipline the boy.The league had no further comment Sunday, referring to its statement from the previous day that it offered three days in advance a hearing for Peterson that would have been held Friday to review the case. The union then informed the league Thursday of its refusal to meet.In the statement, Peterson said the NFLPA sent repeated questions to the NFL about the nature and purpose of the hearing that went unanswered.After consulting with the union, I told the NFL that I will attend the standard meeting with the Commissioner prior to possible imposition of discipline, as has been the long-term practice under the CBA, but I wouldnt participate in a newly created and non-collectively bargained pre-discipline hearing that would include outside people I dont know and who would have roles in the process that the NFL wouldnt disclose, Peterson said.Regarding the grievance, an arbitrator was scheduled to hear arguments from both sides Monday. Thats only to determine whether Peterson should be immediately reinstated prior to the leagues issuance of any discipline. He could, in theory, be ordered back to the team only to be suspended soon after.But as Minnesota played Chicago Sunday, time was running out on this season for the 2012 NFL MVP. The Vikings have six games left after this weekend.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Patriots Jersey . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. Authentic Rob Gronkowski Jersey . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-deatrich-wise-jr-jersey .The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything.Berea, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Browns have placed wide receiver Miles Austin on injured reserve because of a kidney issue. Browns coach Mike Pettine said Austin was hospitalized after sustaining the injury during last Sundays game against Buffalo. Our thoughts are with him and we wish him a speedy recovery, said Pettine on Wednesday. Miles is a guy who embodies what Play like a Brown means and instills that in our receiving corps. Austin, signed as a free agent in May, was Clevelands second-leading receiver this seasoon with 47 catches for 568 yards and two touchdowns. Authentic Donta Hightower Jersey. The Browns signed running back Shaun Draughn to fill the roster spot. Draughn will join his third team this season, having played two games for Chicago and four with San Diego. He had 19 yards on 10 carries for the Chargers. The 26-year-old North Carolina product has also played for Kansas City and Baltimore since 2011 and saw his most extensive playing time in 2012 with the Chiefs when he ran for 233 yards and two touchdowns on 59 carries. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    tupperware -> F. voor de kinderen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: